CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 27, 2007

Ham and Cheese Stuff 'n Puff


I wish that I could claim this recipe as my own, but I can't. I get rave reviews everytime I make it which is usually for book club. I doubled it when I made it for a baby shower last Saturday and again it was a hit. I got this recipe from a Kraft Foods magazine, but it can be found on-line here.


Ham and Cheese Stuff'n Puff
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 1 hr 10 min
Makes: 6 servings

5 eggs
1 cup milk
1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed, drained
1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
9 oz. (1-1/2 [6-oz.] pkg.) OSCAR MAYER Smoked Ham, chopped
1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided

PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Beat eggs, milk and sour cream in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Add broccoli, dry stuffing mix, ham and 1/2 cup of the cheese; mix lightly.
POUR mixture into 2-qt. baking dish or 9-inch pie plate; cover loosely with foil.
BAKE 1 hour. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake 5 min. or until cheese is melted and mixture is cooked through.

3 comments:

Phae-Jae said...

I think I can smell that, great now I'm hungry.

Lisa M. said...

I love this! HOW neat!

Suzanne said...

Such a great idea! I'll have to browse through and see what I can find! :)