CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Healthy Brownies?

When I am at the gym I generally watch 'Live with Regis and Kelly' while running on the treadmill or doing the elliptical. Yesterday they had Jessica Seinfeld on the show. She was promoting her new cookbook about deceiving your children hiding veggies in food that your kids actually will eat. She shared a recipe for brownies that are made with carrots and spinach. I haven't actually tried this recipe, though I do plan on doing so. I just found it to be interesting and wanted to share.

Jessica Seinfeld's Brownies (click for recipe).

I'll let you know how they taste after I make them.

1 comment:

Neff Family said...

Thanks for your comment. I agree with you, the "testimony" was scary and comforting. I think more than just members appreciated the words. Thanks for your support.