CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Recipes I've borrowed from other blogs

I have found a few really yummy recipes from other blogs. I thought I would pass on these great recipes to you!

Deanne at "Fragile Flower" has shared several great recipes on her blog. You can find two of them here. The Chicken Lasagna Florentine is one of my family's new favorites!! I do leave out the salt that it calls for when I make it.

Speaking of lasagna, Carronin posted a great recipe for her famous lasagna awhile back. It is very yummmmmy!

I found this recipe for Hawaiian Chicken Bake at "My so called perfect life". I love the combination of pineapple and stuffing. Mmmmmm. It is also really easy to make and I do love easy!

I hope you enjoy these recipes as much as my family has.

No comments: